Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Hibernation Ends

Well, it has been quite a while since I last posted anything. In fact, it has been so long that I actually forgot my username for my blogger account. Lame? Yes, I would say so. Luckily it didn't take me terribly long to find the right combination. 

Why has it been so long since the last post? I could come up with many reasons. None of them all that good. Yes, I was busy, I had some big essays to write and lots college application related stuff. In fact it felt like I was doing a lot of writing. Maybe that is my excuse, that all my writing energy was going into writing essays for classes and for college apps. Well, now the college apps are all in and I am only taking science / math courses at community college this semester. Which means... I should have lots of writing energy to expend on this blog! 

Although I have not posted recently, I have had multiple ideas for posts bouncing around in the back of my head. Hopefully I'll actually be turning those ideas into actual posts!

This is actually a rather pointless post other than to say that I AM BACK. My blog was in hibernation, like a big bear, and it now wakes from its sleep. 

Side note: January 2010 marks the one year mark since I started this blog. Slow Food Junior is now 1. 

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday dear blog, happy birthday!

    Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always neat to hear that others whom I have never met are reading my blog! It's nice to hear that you are enjoying it. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete